Highly experienced in crisis intervention, victim support, prison management and crime prevention, Andrew is a unique and highly respected figure within the Australian and International Justice systems.
Andrew is a gifted teacher and trainer, teaching part-time at Flinders University in Social and Behavioural Sciences. He provides training around Australia in crime prevention and dealing with aggression.
Andrew holds a BA in psychology, and post graduate degrees in Social Administration and Social Science.
He is a PhD candidate.
- Armed Robbery Prevention
- Managing Extreme Customer Behaviours
- Survival for Cash Handlers
- Critical Incident Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)
- Post Graduate, Bachelor of Social Administration
- Post Graduate, Diploma of Social Science
- Certificate IV in Assessment & Workplace Training