Duration 1 Day
Format Face to Face
Never argue; repeat your assertion.
Assertive communication can strengthen your relationships, reducing stress from conflict and providing you with social support when facing difficult times. A polite but assertive no to excessive requests from others will enable you to avoid overloading your schedule and promote balance in your life. Assertive communication can also help you handle difficult family, friends and co-workers more easily, reducing drama and stress.
This course covers:
- Understanding the 4 behaviours: aggression, passive aggression, submission, assertion
- Assertive behaviours
- Benefits of assertive behaviour
- Traps and pitfalls of assertion
- Developing assertive skills
A person who is comfortable with assertion and applies assertiveness in a balanced way will develop more confidence and hold an authority that less assertive people do not possess.
$396 (inc GST)
- highly skilled facilitators with extensive experience
- all learning materials
- continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions
- Certificate of Attendance
- there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000