Duration 3 Days
Format Face to Face
The Assessor Skill Set is designed for people wish to obtain the assessment competencies to assess according to the ASQA requirements.
It comprises 3 units from the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. Learners can build on this skill set in the future if they wish to complete a full Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
The course is highly interactive, providing learners with tools for:
- planning and validating assessment processes and activities
- conducting assessments
The Assessor Skill Set contains 3 units from the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
- TAEASS401B Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402B Assess competence
- TAEASS403B Participate in assessment validation
Nationally recognised training is GST free.
- highly skilled facilitators with extensive experience
- all learning materials
- continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment
- there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
3 Days (9:00am - 4:30pm each day):
Dates TBA, please contact us on 08 8410 2627 or email@example.com to register your interest.
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000