Duration 2 Days
Format Face to Face
Presentation skills are increasingly becoming an essential attribute for successful career outcomes. Many of us fear presenting. In this 2 day workshop participants will have the opportunity to develop clear processes to overcome these concerns and practise designing and delivering high impact presentations.
“If you don’t know what you want to achieve in your presentation your audience never will.”
- Harvey Diamond
- Do you get nervous before delivering a presentation?
- Do you make presentations to groups of employees or staff?
- Would you like to take your presentation skills to the next level?
- Would you like to be awarded a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then this program is for you!
In this unit you will:
- discover how to prepare presentations around essential objectives
- present key concepts and ideas with enthusiasm
- design and present effective visual aids
- employ techniques for polishing and mastering presentation delivery
- evaluate presentations
This course covers:
- The strategic communication model
- Learning domains
- Creating effective learning
- Learning styles
- Know your target group
- Visual aids
- Structuring your presentation
- Communication skills
- Delivering your presentation
- Managing nerves
- Reviewing your presentation
Participants will take away a framework for delivering highly effective presentations at work and elsewhere. Delivered as a highly interactive program, this course is both energising and confidence building.
On successful completion of this 2 day program you will be awarded a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment in : BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
$990 (inc GST)
- highly skilled facilitators with extensive experience
- all learning materials
- continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions.
- A Statement of Attaiment will be issued on successful completion
- there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
2 Days (9:00am - 4:30pm each day):
Monday 5 & Tuesday 6 March 2018
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
Well thought out, good flow for learning, adapted to be relevant to our group. Peter used our own experiences in examples for learning. Thank you for the passion and positive work enviroment.
Pete is a positive and motivated trainer with excellent knowledge and experience.
Pete was passionate and engaging and made the content delivery easy to pick up, grasp and work with. You have a tremendous asset in Pete and I will be recommending colleagues to undertake their training with ASC.
The best thing about this session was the final day seeing all of our training come together in the practical.
Pete has great knowledge and experience in what he is teaching, and the classroom is a relaxed and positive learning environment. Very engaging and made relevant to everyone.