Duration 1 Day
Format Face to Face
“Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishment toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.”
This one day interactive workshop will provide an overview of the critical steps in building and maintaining high performing teams.
This course covers:
- The characteristics of effective teams
- Supporting team members to meet work objectives
- Involving the team in planning
- Empowering team members to take responsibility
- Resolving work performance problems
- Positive and negative role models
Participants will develop the skills, knowledge and confidence to both effectively participate in and build highly effective work teams.
$396 (inc GST)
- highly skilled facilitators with extensive experience
- all learning materials
- continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions
- Certificate of Attendance
- there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
This course is not currently scheduled. Please click below to register your interest.
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000