Duration 1 Day
Format Face to Face
“It is possible to conceive conflict as not necessarily a wasteful outbreak of incompatibilities, but a normal process by which socially valuable differences register themselves for the enrichment of all concerned.”
Mary Parker Follett
Delivered over either one full or two half days, this interactive and thought provoking workshop will provide participants with insight into effective ways of managing conflict to achieve positive outcomes.
This course covers:
- Identifying conflict and its causes
- Responses to conflict
- Identifying and understanding your conflict management style
- The critical assertive skills in handling conflict
- Culture and conflict
- Communication barriers
Whether you work as a leader or team member, this workshop will provide effective tools for managing conflict in the workplace. Also highly relevant to everyday life and successful relationship management.
$396 (inc GST)
- highly skilled facilitators with extensive experience
- all learning materials
- continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions
- Certificate of Attendance
- there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
This course is not currently scheduled. Please click below to register your interest.
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
"Thorough explanations and discussion."
Engaging speaker, Use of video scenarios for example. Thorough explanations and discussion.
Great facilitator, videos relevant to our jobs.