Duration 9-12 Months
This qualification gives learners a wide range of practical tools to take back to the workplace including:
- communicating at all levels in the organisation
- building effective and engaged teams
- inspiring and developing others
- managing performance
- working with financial systems
- implementing sound WHS practices
- managing self through professional development
- implementing continuous improvement systems
- developing learning and development culture in the organisation
- enhancing emotional intelligence
Whether attending as part of an organisational leadership team or as an individual, learners will have the opportunity to;
- engage in problem solving
- develop, implement and review strategies to improve staff productivity, relationships and business outcomes
- develop themselves as effective managers and leaders
One day workshops scheduled approximately 4-5 weeks apart. Assessment tasks are completed between sessions. We recommend learners set aside 10 – 15 hours/assessment.
There are no formal prerequisites for this qualification however the Diploma of Leadership and Management is designed for aspiring or current managers/leaders. Experience in the workplace is considered essential.
This qualification is ideal for people looking for career development. It is well suited to those who manage others, aspire to a leadership role or contribute to management practice in their organisation.
This qualification is made up of 12 units of competency based on the qualification packaging rules, located at www.training.gov.au.
Based on many years’ experience working with a wide range of organisations, ASC Training & Development have customised this qualification to reflect key management competencies.
Graduate Outcomes & Opportunities
Our graduates tell us that this course has been a significant enabler for career development and promotion and has resulted in:
- greater confidence in managing and working with others
- better grasp of financial and operational management
- knowing when to lead and when to manage
- establishment of enduring networks
- enhanced relationships with customers and/or suppliers
- capacity building in areas such as risk management, WHS, problem solving and staff development
Employers tell us that there have been significant and measurable benefits to the workplace as a result of staff attending this course.
Graduates can undertake the BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management.
Nationally recognised training is GST free.
- continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions
- course learning materials
- certification upon successful completion
- there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
Course Details and Schedule
No courses currently scheduled, please contact us to express your interest.
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
For further specific information regarding each of these units, please visit: www.training.gov.au click on ‘Competencies’ and type in the required unit code.
Amazing session, out of box thinking.
"A great way to get the knowledge"
The group presentations at the end were a great way to get the knowledge without reading through the workbook.
I was put out by the presentation method of splitting into teams, but I was excited by the end. Thanks Pete!
"The session was presented well"
The session was presented well with the presenter delivering the session to accommodate all groups both public and private organisations.
"The most informative education sessions that I have attended"
Everyone was always approachable, easy going and willing to help me achieve my goals. Would recommend to others.
"I would recommend ASC training to all my staff and I look forward to conducting future training with ASC"
ASC training and development combine stellar training with topic content that is relevant to all industries and individuals. Personal attention to each student was truly felt. I would recommend ASC training to all my staff and I look forward to conducting future training with ASC.
"ASC provided a friendly, comfortable learning environment throughout the course."
The facilitators were diverse and relevant to the topics.
I enjoyed the mixture of people in my group, it provided a lot of interesting discussions.
I would definitely recommend ASC for any training.
"I thoroughly enjoyed it and it will help me (and hopefully my staff!) for years to come."
Best wishes to you too and thanks for leading us through the training! I thoroughly enjoyed it and it will help me (and hopefully my staff!) for years to come.
"thank you for all of your help and support during my Diploma of Management"
I wanted to sincerely thank you for all of your help and support during my Diploma of Management. I couldn't have done it without your guidance which I relied heavily upon at times. You were accessible at all times and always prompt with your replies.
I received my certificate when I got back from holidays.
Once again a big "thank you" to you for everything during the past 6 months or so.