Duration 4 Days
Format Face to Face
The Enterprise Trainer and Assessor Skill Set is designed for people who engage in coaching, small group training and assessing at the workplace. On completion learners are qualified to assess against national competencies.
It comprises 4 units from the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. Learners can build on this skill set in the future if they wish to complete a full Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
The course is highly interactive, providing learners with tools for:
- preparing ,delivering and evaluating coaching and training to small groups
- planning and validating assessment processes and activities
- conducting assessments
The Enterprise Trainer & Assessor Skill Set contains 4 units from the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
- TAEASS401B Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402B Assess competence
- TAEASS403B Participate in assessment validation
- TAEDEL301A Provide work skill instruction
Nationally recognised training is GST free.
- highly skilled facilitators with extensive experience
- all learning materials
- continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment
- there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
4 Days (9:00am - 4:30pm each day):
Dates TBA, please contact us on 08 8410 2627 or email@example.com to register your interest.
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000