Duration 1 Day
Format Face to Face
Effective project management underpins the achievement of every business outcome.
This course targets staff responsible for small to medium projects in the workplace including project sponsors, project managers, and contributing members of project teams.
Participants will apply the tools and techniques to a project of their own.
The Essentials of Project Management is conducted over one full day 9:00am - 4:30pm.
Essentials of Project Management is a non-accredited general introduction to the principles and basic tools of Project Management covering:
- The benefits of project management
- Definitions of projects and project management
- Project lifecycle
- Project Governance
- Basic steps in defining a project’s scope
- Basic steps in planning a project
- Overview of executing and closing a project
Participants take away a clear framework for delivering successful projects, from defining the scope through to project closure.
$396 inc GST
- highly skilled facilitators with extensive experience
- all learning materials
- continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions
- there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
Course Details and Schedule
This course has not yet been scheduled. Please contact us.
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
“Rob made the sessions interesting by using his own experience as well as ours to understand the tools in project management. Highly recommended course.”
“Rob Weedon is a very good presenter.”
“Learning a standard approach to managing projects.”
“Just everything! Well presented, good examples, great notes, good group interactions.”
“Very worthwhile course, even for those not intimately involved in major projects.”
“The whole course was fantastic & I would definitely recommend it to other colleagues.”
“Many valuable tools learnt to apply to future projects.”
“Best, most relevant training I’ve ever done - thanks Rob.”
"The instructor was engaging and interesting"
The instructor was engaging and interesting, and the tasks were relevant and informative.