Duration 2 Days
This course is designed for the HSR and DHSRs final year of office.
The course is also approved by Safework SA and builds on the skills and knowledge already gained in the Level One and Level Two workshops.
The training is delivered face-to-face in a classroom based learning environment. The duration of training is over 2 consecutive days, each day from 9am - 4.30pm.
For in-house/group bookings the course can be delivered at a client's premises.
- Assisting in the management of the company Safety Management System
- Assisting in the implementation of the WHS improvement plans
- Developing and maintaining policies and procedures
- Assisting in the internal audit process of the company (this will include a mock audit undertaken in the class)
$429 (inc. GST)
- continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions
- course learning materials
- certification upon successful completion
- there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
Please contact the Workplace Consultation Program (SafeWork SA) on 1300 365 255 to determine if you are eligible for any subsidies.
Adelaide - 13 & 14 February 2018
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
"The facilitator kept the day flowing"
The facilitator kept the day flowing, being receptive to our needs.
"Inclusive and interactive."
Great feeling in the room, good environment for learning. Inclusive and interactive.
"Entertaining and informative."
Ruth was entertaining and informative.
"Ruth does well to keep you entertained"
Ruth does well to keep you entertained with stories of her experiences.
"Developing the audit tool was very useful..."
...to help understand what to look for when asked to review procedures and how to start thinking through. Was also good as it's given direction on how we should be working as HSR's and how to give direction to help our regional committee make decisions on its future. Well done, very enjoyable.