Duration 3 Days
This Level 2 course is a more advanced course for HSRs who have already completed the Level 1 Course. Health and Safety Representatives (HSRs) are entitled to attend this course of training approved by the SafeWork SA Advisory Committee.
The course aims to develop, reinforce, extend and complement the range of skills and knowledge acquired in the Health and Safety Representative Level 1 Course.
The training is delivered face-to-face in a classroom based learning environment.
The duration of training is over a 3 day period, each day from 9am - 4.30pm.
For in-house/group bookings the course can be delivered at a client's premises.
- A systematic approach to managing work, health & safety
- Planning for work health & safety
- Advanced risk management processes and controls for multiple hazards and complex risks
- A systematic approach to managing WHS risks
- Due diligence requirements of managing complex WHS risks
- Consultation requirements of managing WHS risks
- Specific Risk Topics will be explored. Three are pre-chosen and on day three the participants will have a choice of topics.
The course is aimed at empowering elected health and safety representatives to proactively represent their work group (including those with specific needs) effectively and constructively, and to have the knowledge to assist with the management of complex and multiple safety risks.
$594 (inc GST)
- continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions
- course learning materials
- certification upon successful completion
- there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
Please contact the Workplace Consultation Program (SafeWork SA) on 1300 365 255 to determine if you are eligible for any subsidies.
Adelaide - 30, 31 October & 1 November 2017
Adelaide - 19, 20 & 21 February 2018
Please note: all sessions are from 9:00am - 4:30pm
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
"Probably the best presenter I've had for any course"
Lewis is probably the best presenter I've had for any course I've attended.
Thanks again for another fun few days of HSR stuff! Discussing issues with each other for help in dealing with own work issues relating to OHS & W.
"Good presentations, I enjoyed meeting other people and hearing their stories."
Some of the presentations were really really good, I get very nervous giving presentations but I'm glad I made the effort. Great learning materials, folder and notes.