Duration 2 Days
Format Face to Face
- Exceptional and experienced facilitator
- Learn about your personal management style
- Fantastic learning for new and current supervisors and managers
- Become the best leader you can!
This two day interactive workshop will provide an overview of the key characteristics of effective leadership and the opportunity to reflect on your personal management styles. Become the best leader you can be!
This course covers:
- Understanding your role: leading vs managing
- Leading the team
- Managing conflict and difficult conversations
- Managing change
- Managing performance
- Leading across generations
Improving Leadership Capabilities in Schools is run over two days, from 9:00am - 4:30pm each day.
Participants will develop skills, knowledge and confidence to lead others in the role of a manager or supervisor.
$770 inc GST
- highly skilled facilitators with extensive experience
- all learning materials
- continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions
- Certificate of Attendance
- there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
No courses currently scheduled, please contact us to express your interest.
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000