Duration 1 Day
Format Face to Face
For Internal Audit Teams and Level Three HSRs
This course is designed for internal auditors and elected Health and Safety Representative (HSRs) in their third year of election.
It aims to equip attendees with the skills to confidently and accurately participate in an internal audit and in the establishment and management of their company’s internal audit program.
It consists of a one day workshop or two half days if conducted in a company’s workplace.
The course has 5 key learning objectives.
A: Participate in, and contribute to, the development of an internal audit program
B: Participate in, and contribute to, planning an internal audit
- Develop Audit Questions
C: Participate in an internal audit:-
- Planning and scheduling
- Opening and closing meeting
- Gathering verifiable evidence
- Interviewing workers and managers
D: Developing the audit report
- Non Conformances
E: Corrective and/or Annual Action Plans
- Monitoring progress of actions against non-conformances
This course will allow participants to be part of an internal audit team to conduct management system audits. With experience, participants can be audit team leaders.
Participating in internal audits could assist in gaining accreditation with Exemplar Global.
$396.00 (inc. GST)
- highly skilled facilitators with extensive experience
- all learning materials
- continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions
- there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
Course Details and Schedule
No courses currently scheduled, please click below to enquire abou tthis course.
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
(or Onsite at your workplace for a group)