Duration Half Day
Format Face to Face
This half day interactive workshop will provide an introduction to and overview of WHS. It includes practical and easy to use checklists and templates.
The course session covers legislative requirements, regulations and Codes of Practice and essential roles and responsibilities under the WHS legislation and looks closely at the manager/supervisor’s roles and responsibilities.
It also explores risk management legislation and your role in implementing the organisation’s risk management plan.
For in-house/group bookings the course can be delivered at a client's premises.
The workshop will cover:
- WHS legislative framework
- The requirements of WHS legislation and you role in implementing WHS in your organisation
- Legislative update
- Compliance gap analysis
- Strategies to address and embed compliance gaps
- Your role in WHS risk management processes in your organisation
- The importance and requirement for workplace consultation and information sharing
- Applying the requirements of laws to your organisation’s Safety Management System
Participants will take away a clear breakdown of current WHS legislation and the impact of this legislation in the workplace. Roles and responsibilities of business owners, managers and staff are explained and tools provided to manage WHS processes.
$190 + GST
- refreshments & morning tea are provided at sessions
- course learning materials
Course Details and Schedule
This course is currently not scheduled.
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
"Excellent presentation of WHS knowledge"
Excellent presentation of WHS knowledge. Workbook excellent also.