Duration 1 Day
Format Face to Face
Culture does not change because we desire to change it. Culture changes when the organization is transformed – the culture reflects the realities of people working together every day.
Navigating organisations through change remains one of the enduring challenges for managers and leaders. Successful change management can be the difference between an organisations survival and extinction.
Our facilitators have extensive experience at leading change initiatives in government and private sector organisations, both in Australia and internationally.
This course covers:
- The critical factors for successful change management
- Why many change initiatives fail
- Popular and relevant change management models
- Change management matrix
- Top down or bottom up – stakeholder engagement
Aspiring and current managers and leaders will walk away from this program with a set of planning templates and strategies that can be contextualised to their needs.
$396 (inc GST)
- highly skilled facilitators with extensive experience
- all learning materials
- continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions
- Certificate of Attendance
- there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000