Duration Full Day
Format Face to Face
As an authorised officer, warden, or compliance regulator, your ability to manage conflict is essential because it:
- enhances professionalism
- keeps you safe, and
- Increases compliance.
The course is based on a series of scenarios that move from uncomfortable to high risk encounters with the public. In the process, we cover:
- Analysing the reasons for conflict
- Dealing with anger
- Tools to manage conflict
- Risk Assessment
- Impact of mental illness
- Actions and phrases to avoid
- Legal responsibilities
This workshop aims to provide participants with the information and skills required to effectively intervene and facilitate positive outcomes when faced with angry and frustrated behaviour from members of the public.
These behaviours may occur in the field or office.
$396 (inc GST)
- highly skilled facilitators with extensive leadership experience
- all learning materials
- continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions
- there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
This course is not currently scheduled. Please contact us to register your interest.
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000