Duration 1 Day
Format Face to Face
“The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.”
Get your ‘pilot’s licence’ in this one day intensive course. Your time will be well spent investigating highly effective strategies for time management.
This course covers:
- Personal values and balance
- Goal setting
- Goals, objectives and targets
- Planning and prioritising
- Time management strategies
- Handling interruptions
- Telephone techniques
- Managing stress
Participants will take away time management tools to improve work outcomes.
$396 (inc GST)
- highly skilled facilitators with extensive experience
- all learning materials
- continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions
- Certificate of Attendance
- there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
"Friendly, non-threatening, supportive environment."
Friendly, non-threatening, supportive environment. Real life examples in support.