Duration 1 Day
Format Face to Face
Allegations of workplace bullying and harassment are on the increase …. but what is this and what damage does it really cause for the modern organisation and its people? What can we do about it?
This practical one day workshop unpacks not only the legislative components of this topic, but also highlight pivotal trends and effective strategies to identify and reduce potential incidents. It includes case studies and practical examples/ remedies of bullying and harassment in SA. Sample policies and procedures will also be provided and specific organisational questions can be addressed.
Managing Workplace Bullying & Harassment is a one day session from 9:00am - 4:00pm.
This workshop will cover:
- The legislative framework and trends of workplace bullying and harassment in SA
- Identifying workplace bullying and harassment, including individual interpretation
- Organisational tools to prevent and stop workplace bullying and harassment
- Practical management techniques to identify, prevent and stop workplace bullying and harassment
- Group discussions and case study outcomes
After attending this workshop participants will be able to:
- Identify the legislative framework and understand the trends and potential risks which have led to an increase in claims for psychological injury in SA.
- Define what bullying and harassment is and name the different risk factors which are associated with bullying and harassment incidents.
- Name both the organisational tools and management practices which can contribute to preventing and stopping unacceptable behaviour, including cyber bullying.
- Understand and explain how an organisational culture and leadership can impact on the number of reported incidents and what is deemed as unacceptable behaviour in & out of work.
$396 (inc GST)
- highly skilled facilitators with extensive experience
- all learning materials
- continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions
- there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
Course Details and Schedule
No courses currently scheduled. Please see below to register your interest.