Duration 1/2 Day
Format Face to Face
A half day workshop for employees and team leaders/supervisors.
Changes to the Fair Work Act have put new emphasis on the importance of preventing and managing workplace bullying and harassment.
This half day workshop, designed for both employees and team leaders/supervisors will cover the following:
- What is bullying and harassment in the workplace?
- The new legislation explained (effective from 1st January 2014)
- What bullying and harassment is not
- Interactive case studies
- Cyber bullying
- Where to go for help
Managing Workplace Bullying & Harassment is a half day session from 9:00am - 12:30pm.
After attending this workshop participants will be able to:
- Identify the legislative framework and understand the trends and potential risks which have led to an increase in claims for psychological injury in SA.
- Define what bullying and harassment is and name the different risk factors which are associated with bullying and harassment incidents.
- Name both the organisational tools and management practices which can contribute to preventing and stopping unacceptable behaviour, including cyber bullying.
- Understand and explain how an organisational culture and leadership can impact on the number of reported incidents and what is deemed as unacceptable behaviour in & out of work.
$198 inc GST
- refreshments & morning tea are provided at sessions
- comprehensive course learning materials
No courses currently scheduled, please contact us to enquire.
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000