Duration 3 Days
Format Face to Face
Presentation skills are increasingly becoming an essential attribute for successful career outcomes. Many of us fear presenting. In this 3 day workshop participants will have the opportunity to develop clear processes to overcome these concerns and practise designing and delivering high impact presentations.
“If you don’t know what you want to achieve in your presentation your audience never will.”
- Harvey Diamond
· Do you deliver training at work?
· Does it involve any coaching of new skills?
· Do you make presentations to groups of employees or staff?
· Would you like to take your presentation skills to the next level?
· Would you like to be awarded a nationally recognised set of skills?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then this program is for you!
The program is specifically designed to provide the necessary skills and knowledge for people who need to deliver presentations and training in the workplace, for those who are currently in the industry and would like to undertake professional development or are wishing to enter the profession of training and presenting.
You will receive two days of dynamic, practical, hands on instruction and on the third day, you will put what you have learnt into practice and be assessed conducting a short coaching session and delivering a presentation to a small group.
This course covers:
- The strategic communication model
- Knowing your target group
- Discovering how to prepare and structure presentations around essential objectives
- Presenting key concepts and ideas with enthusiasm
- Practical experiences in providing work skill instruction to others
- Employing techniques for polishing and mastering presentation delivery
- Learning domains and styles
- Designing and presenting effective visual aids
- Communication skills
- Delivering your presentation
- Monitoring the performance of your trainee/s
- Ensuring appropriate records are maintained
- Managing nerves
- Reviewing your presentation
Participants will take away a framework for delivering highly effective presentations at work and elsewhere. Delivered as a highly interactive program, this course is both energising and confidence building.
$690 (inc GST)
- highly skilled facilitators with extensive experience
- all learning materials
- continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions
- A Certificate of Attendance will be issued on completion
- there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
3 Days (9:00am - 4:30pm each day):
Dates TBA, please contact us on 08 8410 2627 or email@example.com to register your interest.
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
Well thought out, good flow for learning, adapted to be relevant to our group. Peter used our own experiences in examples for learning. Thank you for the passion and positive work enviroment.
Pete is a positive and motivated trainer with excellent knowledge and experience.
Pete was passionate and engaging and made the content delivery easy to pick up, grasp and work with. You have a tremendous asset in Pete and I will be recommending colleagues to undertake their training with ASC.
The best thing about this session was the final day seeing all of our training come together in the practical.
Pete has great knowledge and experience in what he is teaching, and the classroom is a relaxed and positive learning environment. Very engaging and made relevant to everyone.