Duration 2 x ½ Days
Format Face to Face
There is nothing more universal than communication, and the power of good communication is the action it creates. Successful communication is measured not by what our message does to the reader, but what the reader does with our message.
This is an intensive two x half-day program for people working in government that develops vital communication competencies based on the written word. Participants will learn:
- to use the most appropriate layout and writing styles for different types of documents and correspondence, and for different audiences
- the value of clear and concise writing and the pitfalls of ambiguous or jargon-ridden writing
Participants will enhance their workplace written communication skills.
$396 (inc GST)
- highly skilled facilitators with extensive leadership experience
- all learning materials
- continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions
- there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
No courses currently scheduled, please contact us to register your interest.
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000