Duration 1 Day
Format Face to Face
“The closest to perfection a person ever comes is when he fills out a job application form.”
Stanley J. Randall
Many hours can be spent selecting the best applicant for a job. This workshop covers the critical steps to follow to ensure suitable selection.
Following the interview process a selection panel needs to review the information they have collected to determine the best person for the job. This course will address the following points:
- setting aside assumptions and stereotypes
- choosing the right person for the job, based on the demonstrated skills and abilities.
- assessing all information that has been collected or provided, including the application form, resume,
- interview results and referee reports
- ranking candidates according to their ability to meet the ‘essential’ and the ‘desirable’ requirements of the job
- recording the decision and the reasoning behind it
- ensuring the process is confidential
- dealing with appeals
In making suitable selections, hours of time can be saved. Participants will take away a clear strategy for assessing potential candidates and making the best choice.
$396 (inc GST)
- highly skilled facilitators with extensive experience
- all learning materials
- continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions
- Certificate of Attendance
- there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000