Duration 1 day
Format Face to Face
Pre-Requisites Suitable for those in a leadership position
Kathryn McEwen is an organisational psychologist who specialises in workplace resilience. She leads an international consortium researching and advancing practice in this area, has authored a book on this topic and has co-developed a measure of work resilience.
This workshop covers:
- Resilience as a buzz word – Identifying workplace drivers
- The seven components of employee resilience
- Insight into personal resilience levels through completion of the Resilience at Work (RAW) Scale
- Strategies to build sustainable personal work practices
- Leadership behaviours that support team resilience
- Development of an individualised plan to build resilience.
Participants will gain insight into the behaviours that support personal work resilience and will develop a plan to create sustainable success in their current role.
$396 (inc GST)
- A copy of Kathryn’s book Building Resilience at Work (RRP $29.95)
- Handouts of the presentation slides
- Completion of the Resilience at Work (RAW) Scale and personal feedback report.
PLEASE NOTE: This course is not currently scheduled.
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000