Duration 1 Day
Format Face to Face
This one day master-class, with Dr. Moira Jenkins, provides trainers and HR professionals with both a framework and access to resources that will enable them to run evidence based workshops on preventing bullying and harassment from a risk management framework.
Participants are introduced to the risk management approach to preventing bullying, and a number of training activities that are relevant to the learning needs of specific groups such as managers, employees, and HR consultants.
What is covered
- Undertaking a needs analysis: Identifying the needs of different participants and groups;
- Death by power- point vs. interactive adult learning – delivering training that is remembered (for all the right reasons);
- What can you realistically deliver in a 2 hour workshop, 4 hour workshop or full day workshop;
- Introducing a Risk Management Approach to bullying prevention and management
- Rights and Responsibilities – ‘Whose rights, Whose responsibilities’?
- Electronic-Resources - What’s out there?
- Interactive exercises to illustrate important issues;
- Useful legal cases and case studies;
- The grievance process: Navigating the options: pros and cons – what employees and managers need to be aware of in complaint resolution options;
- Dealing with difficult questions and workshop dilemmas
- Key takeaway messages. How can these be reinforced and remembered?
At the end of the workshop it is expected that all participants will have the knowledge of, and access to resources such as legal cases, relevant video clips and other material so that they can design and implement a variety of training programs relating to preventing and managing bullying and harassment in the workplace.
$445 + GST
- highly skilled facilitator with extensive experience
- all learning materials
- continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions
- Certificate of Attendance
- there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
Date & Times
PLEASE NOTE: This course is not currently scheduled.
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
Comments from Previous Participants who attended a Bullying & Harassment workshop:
“Moira Jenkins’ session was most interesting and informative“
“was such a nice surprise to see such renowned speakers such as Dr Moira Jenkins - such an expert in the field“
The best part of the workshop was …
“Moira and her session on understanding why we need to address issues from a whole organisation perspective.“
“Moira’s session was excellent - referring to actual examples and stories“