Presentation skills are increasingly becoming an essential attribute for successful career outcomes. Many of us fear presenting. In this 2 day workshop participants will have the opportunity to develop clear processes to overcome these concerns and practise designing and delivering high impact presentations.
“If you don’t know what you want to achieve in your presentation your audience never will.”
– Harvey Diamond
- Do you get nervous before delivering a presentation?
- Do you make presentations to groups of employees or staff?
- Would you like to take your presentation skills to the next level?
- Would you like to be awarded a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then this program is for you!
In this unit you will:
- discover how to prepare presentations around essential objectives
- present key concepts and ideas with enthusiasm
- design and present effective visual aids
- employ techniques for polishing and mastering presentation delivery
- evaluate presentations
$990 (inc GST)
- highly skilled facilitators with extensive experience
- all learning materials
- continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment
- there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
This course covers:
- The strategic communication model
- Learning domains
- Creating effective learning
- Learning styles
- Know your target group
- Visual aids
- Structuring your presentation
- Communication skills
- Delivering your presentation
- Managing nerves
- Reviewing your presentation
Location & Dates
Course Details and Schedule
- No courses are currently scheduled. Please see below to register your interest.
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
The following unit of competency will be awarded:
- BSBCMM401A Make a presentation
What our clients say
“Relaxed informative environment.”
Rob was knowledgeable and gave good responses to questions asked of him.Past Participant – Essentials of Project Management
“The training was interesting descriptive and engaging.”
Valuable.Past Participant – Essentials of Project Management
“Clear structure, good practical experience in Project Management not just theory by the facilitator.”Mark Wilson
“Very well structured, very well presented and enjoyable.”
Thanks for a great learning experience.Paul Gormley
“The best things about this session were good examples / videos.”
Excellent course. Thoroughly enjoyed it.Paula Hajek – Instone Accounting and Business Services
“Concise and relevant.”
Very interactive, was good!Lorraine Duffy – Tafe SA
“Well presented and informative materials.”Andrew Warcup
“Excellent reminder about environmental risk at work, even in an office environment and as employees.”Sonia – HSR Level 2
“The best things about this session were open discussion on topics.”Brett Writer – Byrnecut
“The best things about this session were the understanding of different leadership styles.”Zane Scott – Byrnecut