Pete’s passion for delivering quality training has stretched across a variety of industries, from maritime to fitness, not-for-profit to corporate.
He remains committed to developing better training practices, bringing innovative approaches to training delivery and tailoring learning to suit participants’ needs.
Pete was one of 3 finalists in the 2013 VET trainer of the Year Awards (SA).
“I like it when I see them get it..... When the light of understanding shines bright through the participants eyes there is no greater feeling of achievement for the trainer."
- Bachelor of Science (Organisational Psychology)
- Diploma of Vocational Education and Training
- Diploma of Training Design and Development
- Diploma of Management
- CIV in Training and Assessment
- CIV in Fitness
- CIV in Government (Investigation)
- Certificate II in Public Safety (Aquatic Rescue)
- Team Management System (TMS) Accreditation