ASC Express News - Courses Starting Soon!
Welcome to 2020.
Not our usual eNews welcome…
During the Christmas break, I (Sharon, CEO) and my husband travelled to country Victoria to visit family.
We were lucky, no property or lives were lost where we were. I’m sharing a couple of photos of where we were and what the conditions were like. These photos were taken at about 10.30am. I’ve also included a picture of the VIC Emergency Services App that we monitored all week. We decided to evacuate twice but luckily were able to return.
It was a scary and stressful time, however nothing like what others have experienced who have lost everything.
Our thoughts and best wishes go out to all individuals, families and businesses who have been impacted by these unprecedented fires.
What’s happening in 2020?
- This year we’re offering partially funded courses for those undertaking TRAINEESHIPS for Certificate IV or Diploma of Leadership and Management or the Certificate IV in Training & Assessment.
- We’ll be scheduling some one day Work Health Safety programs for those who are interested in Health & Wellbeing, Risk Management, Fatigue Management and/or Internal Auditing.
- Advanced Project Management has been a popular request and we’re responding to this by scheduling a new 3-4 day program to commence in the near future.
- We’re excited about our new digital learning course ‘Financial Management as a Foundation Skill’ due to be released early February. Contact us if you’d like to be added to the wait-list.
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment – 6 February – STARTS SOON!
- Health & Safety Rep (HSR) Level 1 – 10-12, 20-21 February – FULLY BOOKED – Waitlist only
- Health & Safety Rep (HSR) Level 2 – 24-26 February (3 days)
- Health & Safety Rep (HSR) Level 3 – 3 & 4 March (2 days)
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (Upgrade) – 4 March
- TAELLN411 Address Adult Language Literacy and Numeracy skills – 4 March
- TAEASS502 Design and Develop Assessment Tools – 5 & 6 March (2 days)
- Registered Teachers – TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (full qualification) – 11 March
- Learn to Lead & Inspire – 18 & 25 March (2 days)
- Essentials of Project Management – 26 March
- Health & Safety Rep (HSR) Level 1 – 30, 31 March & 1, 16, 17 April, (5 days)
Subsidies / Funding
Contact us for a quote if your employer has arranged for you to be signed up under a Contract of Training (Traineeship) and they need you to undertake the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, Certificate IV in Leadership & Management or the Diploma of Leadership and Management.
We also deliver highly customised short training courses to groups of staff in the above topics plus:
- Developing Leaders in Aged Care
- Essentials of Project Management
- Security Awareness (Dealing with difficult and/or aggressive people)
- Train the Trainer
If you’d like us to provide some further information or a quote for your group, please contact us.