“Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishment toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.”
– Andrew Carnegie
This one day interactive workshop will provide an overview of the critical steps in building and maintaining high performing teams.
Does this sound like the course for you?
After completion of our simple registration form you will be sent a confirmation email within 24 hours by one of our friendly team members.
Cost & Inclusions
$396 (inc GST)
- highly skilled facilitators with extensive experience
- all learning materials
- continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions
- Certificate of Attendance
- there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
This course covers:
- The characteristics of effective teams
- Supporting team members to meet work objectives
- Involving the team in planning
- Empowering team members to take responsibility
- Resolving work performance problems
- Positive and negative role models
Location & Dates
- This course is not currently scheduled. Please click below to register your interest.
Training Venue (Face to Face Courses)
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
Participants will develop the skills, knowledge and confidence to both effectively participate in and build highly effective work teams.
What our clients say
“The facilitator kept our interest and there was lots of interaction.”Kelly Innes
“The best thing about this session was aligning to the needs to our group. Very interactive.”Kaveeta – BTG
“The best thing about this session was the interactions between group members and facilitator, open discussions and the challenges.”
Everything was awesome, really enjoyed the session.Daryl – BTG