This qualification gives learners a wide range of practical tools to take back to the workplace including:
- communicating at all levels in the organisation
- building effective and engaged teams
- inspiring and developing others
- managing performance
- working with financial systems
- implementing sound WHS practices
- managing self through professional development
- implementing continuous improvement systems
- developing learning and development culture in the organisation
- enhancing emotional intelligence
Whether attending as part of an organisational leadership team or as an individual, learners will have the opportunity to;
- engage in problem solving
- develop, implement and review strategies to improve staff productivity, relationships and business outcomes
- develop themselves as effective managers and leaders
$3,500 – 20% deposit ($700) charged on registration – invoicing available
Nationally recognised training is GST free.
- continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions
- course learning materials
- certification upon successful completion
One day workshops scheduled approximately 4-5 weeks apart. Assessment tasks are completed between sessions. We recommend learners set aside 10 – 15 hours/assessment.
There are no formal prerequisites for this qualification however the Diploma of Leadership and Management is designed for aspiring or current managers/leaders. Experience in the workplace is considered essential.
This qualification is ideal for people looking for career development. It is well suited to those who manage others, aspire to a leadership role or contribute to management practice in their organisation.
This qualification is made up of 12 units of competency based on the qualification packaging rules, located at www.training.gov.au.
Based on many years’ experience working with a wide range of organisations, ASC Training & Development have customised this qualification to reflect key management competencies.
Location & Dates
Course attendance dates
- Course commencing Wednesday, 1 May 2019. Each workshop will be a full day (9am-4:30pm).
- Wednesday, 1 May 2019
- Wednesday, 29 May 2019
- Thursday, 27 June 2019
- Wednesday, 24 July 2019
- Monday, 19 August 2019
- Monday, 14 October 2019
- Friday, 22 November 2019
- Monday, 9 December 2019
- Tuesday, 14 January 2020
- Wednesday, 5 February 2020
- Friday, 28 February 2020
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
For further specific information regarding each of these units, please visit: www.training.gov.auclick on ‘Competencies’ and type in the required unit code.
Graduate Outcomes & Opportunities
Our graduates tell us that this course has been a significant enabler for career development and promotion and has resulted in:
- greater confidence in managing and working with others
- better grasp of financial and operational management
- knowing when to lead and when to manage
- establishment of enduring networks
- enhanced relationships with customers and/or suppliers
- capacity building in areas such as risk management, WHS, problem solving and staff development
Employers tell us that there have been significant and measurable benefits to the workplace as a result of staff attending this course.
This qualification may lead to potential job opportunities in the following roles:
- Implementation Manager
- Stage Manager
- Associate Manager
- Management Assistant
- Team Leader
- Operations Manager
- IT Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Branch Manager
Graduates can undertake the BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management.
What our clients say
“I’d highly recommend this course.”
The Diploma of Leadership and Management was a practical and useful course, suitable for experienced and emerging leaders alike. Facilitators are experienced, friendly and approachable.Jane Grech – JG Creative
“ASC are committed to providing a supportive and quality learning experience.”
I would recommend ASC for those adults wanting to undertake further study.Kelly Benke – City of Charles Sturt