- A working knowledge over matters of finance is considered an essential skill. But getting started can be confusing.
- There are multiple financial terms and concepts, and financial management itself means different things in different contexts — be it at home, at work, or at a governmental level.
- That’s where our online financial management course comes in. It helps you get a head start with financial management and its key concepts.
- The information covered helps you build foundation-level knowledge of financial management terms and concepts from the point-of-view of an individual, a business, and a government.
- The course is designed for anyone who would like to be more knowledgeable about matters of finance but doesn’t necessarily have a background in finance.
- You may be managing accounts in a small business or perhaps even a government department or school.
- You may not have any formal training in this area and would like to learn some new skills and terms used.
What can do I after I’ve completed?
If after completing this short course you would like to undertake further training in financial management with Mark Priadko, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service staff to discuss your specific training needs.
Who designed this course?
Our course has been co-authored with Mark Priadko — a known and respected independent thinker and consultant for the last 15 years. Mark has held executive roles in South Australian Treasury and Finance, and has deep knowledge of government decision-making processes and public sector financial management.
Cost & Inclusions
$44 inc GST
Contact us to discuss Corporate rates. Our cost/user is based on enrolments and we offer attractive packages for higher volume users.
Location & Dates
Complete this course anywhere anytime.
Once you have created an online training account you will have unlimited access to complete the course within 30 days.
What our clients say
I am currently undergoing my Diploma in Project Management training with ASC Training. A Big thank you to ASC training and their wonderful trainers John Khateeb and Tati Gurry. They have in depth knowledge of topics they are teaching and when trying to explain a concept they will give us real time examples and use language that can be easily understood. They are always open to questions from our group and providing amazing support day in – day out if anybody has any doubts. Overall I would rank them best Project Management training provider in Australia. Once again a big thank you to team. Keep doing great work.Eddie
I am just honoured & thrilled to have engaged ASC Training & Development when it come to updating My TAE qualifications.
I endured a marvellous / educational experience from all the teachers / lectures & other students in all class sessions.
There is no doubt that I have gained much required knowledge via the way ASC structured all sessions and Tasks required to be completed.
There is so much of what ASC Training & development has brought to me I am excited to continue to develop, share, practice withing my working environment wherever I venture.
“Facilitator was engaging.”
Information was relevant. Did not feel pressure into speaking, etc.Nerissa
“The stories told to demonstrate the learning’s.”
Pete was very engaging and knew what he was talking about. Great training. Thank you. Can’t wait to take it back to work.Past Participant
“Facilitator had great experiences to share and reinforce learning.”
Open discussion. Good handouts for future reference.Natalie McCance
“The style of the facilitator – respectful, knowledgeable, good life stories, funny.”Davinia
“The best things about this session were absolutely everything.”
“Facilitator, resources used to support content, tools given, relaxed and engaging sessions.”Emily Butler
“Well balanced between listening, focusing on own task/learning and group activities to test/demonstrate leadership learning’s.”
Thanks Pete. Great two days and I like the personal stories, etc.Fran
“Dynamic facilitator presenter.”
Presenter had very wide general knowledge and was a volunteer as well.John Naumann