This Level 2 course is a more advanced course for HSRs who have already completed the Level 1 Course. Health and Safety Representatives (HSRs) are entitled to attend this course of training approved by the SafeWork SA Advisory Committee.
The course aims to develop, reinforce, extend and complement the range of skills and knowledge acquired in the Health and Safety Representative Level 1 Course.
$640 (inc GST)
- continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions
- course learning materials
- certification upon successful completion
- there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
Please contact the Workplace Consultation Program (SafeWork SA) on 1300 365 255 to determine if you are eligible for any subsidies.
The training is delivered face-to-face in a classroom based learning environment.
The duration of training is over a 3 day period, each day from 9am – 4.30pm.
For in-house/group bookings the course can be delivered at a client’s premises.
- A systematic approach to managing work, health & safety
- Planning for work health & safety
- Advanced risk management processes and controls for multiple hazards and complex risks
- A systematic approach to managing WHS risks
- Due diligence requirements of managing complex WHS risks
- Consultation requirements of managing WHS risks
- Specific Risk Topics will be explored. Three are pre-chosen and on day three the participants will have a choice of topics.
Location & Dates
- Adelaide – 17-19 September 2018
Please note: all sessions are from 9:00am – 4:30pm
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
The course is aimed at empowering elected health and safety representatives to proactively represent their work group (including those with specific needs) effectively and constructively, and to have the knowledge to assist with the management of complex and multiple safety risks.
What our clients say
“The best things about this session were the clear timetable and the facilitator kept on track.”
Clear and easy to follow content. Facilitator easy to listen too and knowledgeable. Lovely, comfortable environment.Melanie Kaehne
“Great lecturer and great group of people in the course.”
Ruth covered all topics of interest but still made it fun for us.Matt Setchell
“The best thing about this session was Ruth’s knowledge who kept it interesting.”
Also the relatable content to my workplace.Lyndon Gordon
“The best things about the session were learning about all things WHS and applying this information to my workplace.”
Juanita was fantastic, very accommodating and passionate about all things WHS.Tiana Capponi – Adelaide Festival Centre
“Lewis brings a wealth of knowledge & experience to the course.”
The best things about this course were Lewis’s relevant examples to emphasise important points.Jeff Edwards
“Facilitator was flexible and informative. Had good use of real life examples.”
Very inclusive of individual ideas and opinions. Thank you Lewis for providing a very interesting 5 day course.Dale Dalton
“I have learnt so much more than anticipated and it has helped tie in a lot of my responsibilities at work.”
It helped to put case studies together with back up which resulted in solutions to be implemented.Taeleen Janiak
Learning about the work health and safety legislation and how it relates directly to the my nursing occupation/workplace.Angus Lloyd
“I really enjoyed the course and feel more educated / supported enough to fill my role as HSR.”
The sessions were informal & there was a laugh which calmed my nerves assisting me to learn. Ruth was awesome!Chantal McGrath