This Level 2 course is a more advanced course for HSRs who have already completed the Level 1 Course. Health and Safety Representatives (HSRs) are entitled to attend this course of training approved by the SafeWork SA Advisory Committee.
The course aims to develop, reinforce, extend and complement the range of skills and knowledge acquired in the Health and Safety Representative Level 1 Course.
$640 (inc GST)
- continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions
- course learning materials
- certification upon successful completion
- there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
Please contact the Workplace Consultation Program (SafeWork SA) on 1300 365 255 to determine if you are eligible for any subsidies.
The training is delivered face-to-face in a classroom based learning environment.
The duration of training is over a 3 day period, each day from 9am – 4.30pm.
For in-house/group bookings the course can be delivered at a client’s premises.
- A systematic approach to managing work, health & safety
- Planning for work health & safety
- Advanced risk management processes and controls for multiple hazards and complex risks
- A systematic approach to managing WHS risks
- Due diligence requirements of managing complex WHS risks
- Consultation requirements of managing WHS risks
- Specific Risk Topics will be explored. Three are pre-chosen and on day three the participants will have a choice of topics.
Location & Dates
- Adelaide – 13-15 February 2019
Please note: all sessions are from 9:00am – 4:30pm
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
The course is aimed at empowering elected health and safety representatives to proactively represent their work group (including those with specific needs) effectively and constructively, and to have the knowledge to assist with the management of complex and multiple safety risks.
What our clients say
The best thing about this session was the course was very well run and organised.Pieter Buitenga
“Friendly ASC Staff & Lewis definitely the right man for the job.”
The best things about this session was the trainer – kept us engaged with a stories, facts, knowledge and manner.Justin Griffiths
“I learnt a lot. Thank you Lewis.”
Lewis was very patient addressing all our questions and very knowledgable (& funny). Very useful content with practice applying this knowledge.Tess Smith
“The best thing about this session was knowledge gained from experienced trainer.”Ian Chamberlain – Accolade Wines
“Ruth was very engaging and accommodating and knew her stuff.”Jane Wood – Accolade Wines
“Good knowledge of the Topic. Excellent location and facilities.”
Appropriate breaks and good mix of participants.Felicity Alexander
“Bullying session was very relevant together with workplace health and return to work.”
Very flexible with the learning and discussion.Lynne Hooper
“The course was presented with a good mix of activities, group discussions, videos and presentations.”
The best thing about this session was the information provided on chemical safety, plant and equipment safety as audits are completed annually on these. The section on bullying was very relevant as my work place is restructuring.Julie Hill
“Lewis is an engaging and knowledgeable presenter with great real life examples.”Elysa Bailey
“The best things about this session were the clear timetable and the facilitator kept on track.”
Clear and easy to follow content. Facilitator easy to listen too and knowledgeable. Lovely, comfortable environment.Melanie Kaehne