This Level 2 course is a more advanced course for HSRs who have already completed the Level 1 Course. Health and Safety Representatives (HSRs) are entitled to attend this course of training approved by the SafeWork SA Advisory Committee.
The course aims to develop, reinforce, extend and complement the range of skills and knowledge acquired in the Health and Safety Representative Level 1 Course.
$640 (inc GST)
- continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions
- course learning materials
- certification upon successful completion
- there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
Please contact the Workplace Consultation Program (SafeWork SA) on 1300 365 255 to determine if you are eligible for any subsidies.
The training is delivered face-to-face in a classroom based learning environment.
The duration of training is over a 3 day period, each day from 9am – 4.30pm.
For in-house/group bookings the course can be delivered at a client’s premises.
- A systematic approach to managing work, health & safety
- Planning for work health & safety
- Advanced risk management processes and controls for multiple hazards and complex risks
- A systematic approach to managing WHS risks
- Due diligence requirements of managing complex WHS risks
- Consultation requirements of managing WHS risks
- Specific Risk Topics will be explored. Three are pre-chosen and on day three the participants will have a choice of topics.
Location & Dates
- Adelaide – 15-17 August 2018
Please note: all sessions are from 9:00am – 4:30pm
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
The course is aimed at empowering elected health and safety representatives to proactively represent their work group (including those with specific needs) effectively and constructively, and to have the knowledge to assist with the management of complex and multiple safety risks.
What our clients say
A good time for discussion and sharing of actual situations/examples. It was well broken down into manageable learning sessions.Annalie Morgan
I have learnt so much more than anticipated and it has helped tie in a lot of my responsibilities at work. It helped to put case studies together with back up which resulted in solutions to be implemented.Taeleen Janiak
Learning about the work health and safety legislation and how it relates directly to the my nursing occupation/workplace.Angus Lloyd
The sessions were informal & there was a laugh which calmed my nerves assisting me to learn. Ruth was awesome! I really enjoyed the course and feel more educated / supported enough to fill my role as HSR.Chantal McGrath