This Level 2 course is a more advanced course for HSRs who have already completed the Level 1 Course. Health and Safety Representatives (HSRs) are entitled to attend this course of training approved by the SafeWork SA Advisory Committee.
The course aims to develop, reinforce, extend and complement the range of skills and knowledge acquired in the Health and Safety Representative Level 1 Course.
$640 (inc GST)
- continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions
- course learning materials
- certification upon successful completion
- there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
Please contact the Workplace Consultation Program (SafeWork SA) on 1300 365 255 to determine if you are eligible for any subsidies.
The training is delivered face-to-face in a classroom based learning environment.
The duration of training is over a 3 day period, each day from 9am – 4.30pm.
For in-house/group bookings the course can be delivered at a client’s premises.
- A systematic approach to managing work, health & safety
- Planning for work health & safety
- Advanced risk management processes and controls for multiple hazards and complex risks
- A systematic approach to managing WHS risks
- Due diligence requirements of managing complex WHS risks
- Consultation requirements of managing WHS risks
- Specific Risk Topics will be explored. Three are pre-chosen and on day three the participants will have a choice of topics.
Location & Dates
- Adelaide – 1-3 April 2019
Please note: all sessions are from 9:00am – 4:30pm
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
The course is aimed at empowering elected health and safety representatives to proactively represent their work group (including those with specific needs) effectively and constructively, and to have the knowledge to assist with the management of complex and multiple safety risks.
What our clients say
“The best things about this session was learning about Regulations and Acts and how they relate to my working need at Flinders Medical Centre.”Angus Lloyd
“The facilitator is extremely knowledgable”Lesley Dempsey
“Great presenter, anecdotes and real life stories of health and safety situations.”
Some really interesting examples.Past Participant – HSR Level 2
“Lewis is an excellent facilitator.”Pete Raine
“Very informative, interesting case studies or relating to real life scenarios.”
Very clearly demonstrated and explained. I thought Lewis did a great job, would recommend!Nicole Morphett
“The information linked together across the days building knowledge and understanding.”Tania Walsh
“The instructor had great knowledge on the topic.”Past HSR Level 1 Participant
The best thing about this session was the course was very well run and organised.Pieter Buitenga
“Friendly ASC Staff & Lewis definitely the right man for the job.”
The best things about this session was the trainer – kept us engaged with a stories, facts, knowledge and manner.Justin Griffiths
“I learnt a lot. Thank you Lewis.”
Lewis was very patient addressing all our questions and very knowledgable (& funny). Very useful content with practice applying this knowledge.Tess Smith