- Exceptional and experienced facilitator
- Learn about your personal management style
- Fantastic learning for new and current supervisors and managers
- Become the best leader you can!
$770 inc GST
- highly skilled facilitators with extensive experience
- all learning materials
- continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions
- Certificate of Attendance
- there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
This two day interactive workshop will provide an overview of the key characteristics of effective leadership and the opportunity to reflect on your personal management styles. Become the best leader you can be!
This course covers:
- Understanding your role: leading vs managing
- Leading the team
- Managing conflict and difficult conversations
- Managing change
- Managing performance
- Leading across generations
Improving Leadership Capabilities in Schools is run over two days, from 9:00am – 4:30pm each day.
Location & Dates
- No courses currently scheduled, please contact us to express your interest.
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
Participants will develop skills, knowledge and confidence to lead others in the role of a manager or supervisor.
What our clients say
“This has opened up a new learning option and paved the way for me to continue to improve my leadership skills.”
This has made me really think about my current skills as a leader, what I do well and what I need to do better. This has opened up a new learning option and paved the way for me to continue to improve my leadership skills. This course has been excellent. As a faculty head in a large college, it has given me an opportunity to reflect on my strengths and weaknesses as a leader and to find new ways to solve problems and to move forward with leading a strong and dynamic team of educators.Louise Skelton
“The program has added significantly to my leadership and organisational skills.”
Max was an outstanding facilitator, mentor, guide and trainer. He presented a well-paced, fascinating series of learning that allowed ample time for personal and group reflection. The program has added significantly to my leadership and organisational skills. Thank you Max and ASC. Ps Online learning is better than nothing, but “we learn together” is so true. It is so important that we have more time to learn face to face.Sue O’Malley
“Can I just say thank you to you and your team.”
Particularly Max (our trainer) it was an excellent program with fantastic support systems and customer service.
So, thank you. MelMelanie Harding
“The ability to work within an environment of like-minded educational leaders was beneficial.”
I found the Diploma of Management (Education) run by Max Rayner at ASC extremely rewarding. The ability to work within an environment of like-minded educational leaders was beneficial. ASC staff have been understanding of the balance required between study and full time work. Many thanks Max.Past Participant