A half day workshop for employees and team leaders/supervisors.
Changes to the Fair Work Act have put new emphasis on the importance of preventing and managing workplace bullying and harassment.
This half day workshop, designed for both employees and team leaders/supervisors will cover the following:
- What is bullying and harassment in the workplace?
- The new legislation explained (effective from 1st January 2014)
- What bullying and harassment is not
- Interactive case studies
- Cyber bullying
- Where to go for help
Does this sound like the course for you?
This course is only offered to groups requiring a quote and not currently available for public enrolments.
Cost & Inclusions
Please contact us for a quote to deliver to your group.
Managing Workplace Bullying & Harassment is a half day session from 9:00am – 12:30pm.
Location & Dates
Course Details and Schedule
- No courses are currently scheduled. Please see below to register your interest.
Training Venue (Face to Face Courses)
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
After attending this workshop participants will be able to:
- Identify the legislative framework and understand the trends and potential risks which have led to an increase in claims for psychological injury in SA.
- Define what bullying and harassment is and name the different risk factors which are associated with bullying and harassment incidents.
- Name both the organisational tools and management practices which can contribute to preventing and stopping unacceptable behaviour, including cyber bullying.
- Understand and explain how an organisational culture and leadership can impact on the number of reported incidents and what is deemed as unacceptable behaviour in & out of work.
What our clients say
I am just honoured & thrilled to have engaged ASC Training & Development when it come to updating My TAE qualifications.
I endured a marvellous / educational experience from all the teachers / lectures & other students in all class sessions.
There is no doubt that I have gained much required knowledge via the way ASC structured all sessions and Tasks required to be completed.
There is so much of what ASC Training & development has brought to me I am excited to continue to develop, share, practice withing my working environment wherever I venture.
“Facilitator was engaging.”
Information was relevant. Did not feel pressure into speaking, etc.Nerissa
“The stories told to demonstrate the learning’s.”
Pete was very engaging and knew what he was talking about. Great training. Thank you. Can’t wait to take it back to work.Past Participant
“Facilitator had great experiences to share and reinforce learning.”
Open discussion. Good handouts for future reference.Natalie McCance
“The style of the facilitator – respectful, knowledgeable, good life stories, funny.”Davinia
“The best things about this session were absolutely everything.”
“Facilitator, resources used to support content, tools given, relaxed and engaging sessions.”Emily Butler
“Well balanced between listening, focusing on own task/learning and group activities to test/demonstrate leadership learning’s.”
Thanks Pete. Great two days and I like the personal stories, etc.Fran
“Dynamic facilitator presenter.”
Presenter had very wide general knowledge and was a volunteer as well.John Naumann
“Pete was extremely positive, engaging, helpful and knowledgeable.”
I felt encouraged and comfortable throughout the course. Thank you Pete.Terry McGuirk