Presentation skills are increasingly becoming an essential attribute for successful career outcomes. Many of us fear presenting. In this 2 day workshop participants will have the opportunity to develop clear processes to overcome these concerns and practise designing and delivering high impact presentations.
“If you don’t know what you want to achieve in your presentation your audience never will.”
– Harvey Diamond
- Do you get nervous before delivering a presentation?
- Do you make presentations to groups of employees or staff?
- Would you like to take your presentation skills to the next level?
- Would you like to be awarded a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then this program is for you!
In this unit you will:
- discover how to prepare presentations around essential objectives
- present key concepts and ideas with enthusiasm
- design and present effective visual aids
- employ techniques for polishing and mastering presentation delivery
- evaluate presentations
Cost & Inclusions
$990 (inc GST)
- highly skilled facilitators with extensive experience
- all learning materials
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment
This course covers:
- The strategic communication model
- Learning domains
- Creating effective learning
- Learning styles
- Know your target group
- Visual aids
- Structuring your presentation
- Communication skills
- Delivering your presentation
- Managing nerves
- Reviewing your presentation
Location & Dates
Course Details and Schedule
- No courses are currently scheduled. Please see below to register your interest.
Training Venue (Face to Face Courses)
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
The following unit of competency will be awarded:
- BSBCMM401A Make a presentation
What our clients say
I am just honoured & thrilled to have engaged ASC Training & Development when it come to updating My TAE qualifications.
I endured a marvellous / educational experience from all the teachers / lectures & other students in all class sessions.
There is no doubt that I have gained much required knowledge via the way ASC structured all sessions and Tasks required to be completed.
There is so much of what ASC Training & development has brought to me I am excited to continue to develop, share, practice withing my working environment wherever I venture.
“Facilitator was engaging.”
Information was relevant. Did not feel pressure into speaking, etc.Nerissa
“The stories told to demonstrate the learning’s.”
Pete was very engaging and knew what he was talking about. Great training. Thank you. Can’t wait to take it back to work.Past Participant
“Facilitator had great experiences to share and reinforce learning.”
Open discussion. Good handouts for future reference.Natalie McCance
“The style of the facilitator – respectful, knowledgeable, good life stories, funny.”Davinia
“The best things about this session were absolutely everything.”
“Facilitator, resources used to support content, tools given, relaxed and engaging sessions.”Emily Butler
“Well balanced between listening, focusing on own task/learning and group activities to test/demonstrate leadership learning’s.”
Thanks Pete. Great two days and I like the personal stories, etc.Fran
“Dynamic facilitator presenter.”
Presenter had very wide general knowledge and was a volunteer as well.John Naumann
“Pete was extremely positive, engaging, helpful and knowledgeable.”
I felt encouraged and comfortable throughout the course. Thank you Pete.Terry McGuirk