Kathryn McEwen is an organisational psychologist who specialises in workplace resilience. She leads an international consortium researching and advancing practice in this area, has authored a book on this topic and has co-developed a measure of work resilience.
Please complete our very simple expression of interest form and one of our friendly team members will notify you as soon as this course is scheduled.
Cost & Inclusions
$396 (inc GST)
- A copy of Kathryn’s book Building Resilience at Work (RRP $29.95)
- Handouts of the presentation slides
- Completion of the Resilience at Work (RAW) Scale and personal feedback report.
This workshop covers:
- Resilience as a buzz word – Identifying workplace drivers
- The seven components of employee resilience
- Insight into personal resilience levels through completion of the Resilience at Work (RAW) Scale
- Strategies to build sustainable personal work practices
- Leadership behaviours that support team resilience
- Development of an individualised plan to build resilience.
Location & Dates
Course Details and Schedule
- No courses are currently scheduled. Please see below to register your interest.
Training Venue (Face to Face Courses)
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
Participants will gain insight into the behaviours that support personal work resilience and will develop a plan to create sustainable success in their current role.
What our clients say
I am just honoured & thrilled to have engaged ASC Training & Development when it come to updating My TAE qualifications.
I endured a marvellous / educational experience from all the teachers / lectures & other students in all class sessions.
There is no doubt that I have gained much required knowledge via the way ASC structured all sessions and Tasks required to be completed.
There is so much of what ASC Training & development has brought to me I am excited to continue to develop, share, practice withing my working environment wherever I venture.
“Facilitator was engaging.”
Information was relevant. Did not feel pressure into speaking, etc.Nerissa
“The stories told to demonstrate the learning’s.”
Pete was very engaging and knew what he was talking about. Great training. Thank you. Can’t wait to take it back to work.Past Participant
“Facilitator had great experiences to share and reinforce learning.”
Open discussion. Good handouts for future reference.Natalie McCance
“The style of the facilitator – respectful, knowledgeable, good life stories, funny.”Davinia
“The best things about this session were absolutely everything.”
“Facilitator, resources used to support content, tools given, relaxed and engaging sessions.”Emily Butler
“Well balanced between listening, focusing on own task/learning and group activities to test/demonstrate leadership learning’s.”
Thanks Pete. Great two days and I like the personal stories, etc.Fran
“Dynamic facilitator presenter.”
Presenter had very wide general knowledge and was a volunteer as well.John Naumann
“Pete was extremely positive, engaging, helpful and knowledgeable.”
I felt encouraged and comfortable throughout the course. Thank you Pete.Terry McGuirk