$220 Inc GST
- A copy of the WHS Act 2012 (SA)
- An ASC workbook to use for note taking and future reference
- highly skilled facilitators with extensive leadership experience
- continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions
- Certificate of Attendance
- there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
This workshop covers:
- An overview of legislative duties and roles (this session is tailored to each group’s needs).
- Exercises that highlight the attributes of an effective functional committee.
- Strategic planning activities and discussions.
If held at your workplace, this workshop can be tailored to include the review of your committee Terms of Reference/Constitution and/or the development of an Action Plan for the committee.
Location & Dates
Course Details and Schedule
- No courses are currently scheduled. Please see below to register your interest.
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
Participants will be aware of the strategic role of the WHS Committee in facilitating communication, consultation and cooperation between the PCBU and workers.
What our clients say
“I just wanted to say thank you very much for your assistance and help throughout my applicant for RPL, I was very impressed with the level of assistance and the time frame in which I was able to achieve my outcome.”
I have no hesitation in promoting your organisation to anyone within TAFE who requires a similar exercise or any RPL to be achieved in the future.Mondi Karoussis
“The best things about this session were working in groups and interacting with trainer.”
All concerns were discussed and answered.Michael Stevens
“The best things about this session was the face to face delivery as a pose to online.”
Interaction with others.Sheila Howe
“The best things about this session was the presenter created a relaxed environment.”Mick Mullett – Downer Mining
“The best things about this session were the comprehensive overview of requirements.”
Perfect pace and facility.Chris Ginever – Choose Safety
“The best things about this session was friendliness of staff, approach by facilitator, kept us active.”
Great 2 days.L Hext – DTF
“The best thing about this session was they were not boring.”
I really enjoyed the course and learned a lot.Michael de Beer – HKJC
“The best thing about this session was understanding the procedure and guidelines in designing and developing an assessment tool.”Past Participant
“The concept and content of unit was well delivered and understood well by learners.”
Facilitator knew his subject well and sessions were well delivered!Sue Lam – HKJC
“Understood well by learners.”
Very good.Kit Liung – HKJC