$220 Inc GST
- A copy of the WHS Act 2012 (SA)
- An ASC workbook to use for note taking and future reference
- highly skilled facilitators with extensive leadership experience
- continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions
- Certificate of Attendance
- there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
This workshop covers:
- An overview of legislative duties and roles (this session is tailored to each group’s needs).
- Exercises that highlight the attributes of an effective functional committee.
- Strategic planning activities and discussions.
If held at your workplace, this workshop can be tailored to include the review of your committee Terms of Reference/Constitution and/or the development of an Action Plan for the committee.
Location & Dates
Course Details and Schedule
- No courses are currently scheduled. Please see below to register your interest.
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
Participants will be aware of the strategic role of the WHS Committee in facilitating communication, consultation and cooperation between the PCBU and workers.
What our clients say
“The best things about this session was learning about Regulations and Acts and how they relate to my working need at Flinders Medical Centre.”Angus Lloyd
“The facilitator is extremely knowledgable”Lesley Dempsey
“Great presenter, anecdotes and real life stories of health and safety situations.”
Some really interesting examples.Past Participant – HSR Level 2
“Friendly, approachable trainer – lots of interactive activities – clear provision of information.”
Great that is was presented with clarity and simplicity. Thank you!Valerie Aldahn
“Relevant to task. Clear Process, not excessive in duration.”
To the point and good balance of activities.Past Participant
“Informative and fun”
Great facilitator!Gianni Sassi
“Very helpful as it refreshes my knowledge on how this unit is done.”Eduardo del Castillo – Sheffield College
“Pete’s friendly and casual style makes for a good experience.”
Thank youGrant – SAMFS
“Sessions were well paced, professional. Good learning environment.”
Well done Peter.John Hilton – Gaming Care AHA
“The best things about this session was meeting other assessors and learning new techniques.”
Good atmosphere.Past Participant