$220 Inc GST
- A copy of the WHS Act 2012 (SA)
- An ASC workbook to use for note taking and future reference
- highly skilled facilitators with extensive leadership experience
- continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions
- Certificate of Attendance
- there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
This workshop covers:
- An overview of legislative duties and roles (this session is tailored to each group’s needs).
- Exercises that highlight the attributes of an effective functional committee.
- Strategic planning activities and discussions.
If held at your workplace, this workshop can be tailored to include the review of your committee Terms of Reference/Constitution and/or the development of an Action Plan for the committee.
Location & Dates
Course Details and Schedule
- No courses are currently scheduled. Please see below to register your interest.
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
Participants will be aware of the strategic role of the WHS Committee in facilitating communication, consultation and cooperation between the PCBU and workers.
What our clients say
“Facilitator was engaging.”
Information was relevant. Did not feel pressure into speaking, etc.Nerissa
“The stories told to demonstrate the learning’s.”
Pete was very engaging and knew what he was talking about. Great training. Thank you. Can’t wait to take it back to work.Past Participant
“Facilitator had great experiences to share and reinforce learning.”
Open discussion. Good handouts for future reference.Natalie McCance
“The style of the facilitator – respectful, knowledgeable, good life stories, funny.”Davinia
“The best things about this session were absolutely everything.”
“Facilitator, resources used to support content, tools given, relaxed and engaging sessions.”Emily Butler
“Well balanced between listening, focusing on own task/learning and group activities to test/demonstrate leadership learning’s.”
Thanks Pete. Great two days and I like the personal stories, etc.Fran
“Dynamic facilitator presenter.”
Presenter had very wide general knowledge and was a volunteer as well.John Naumann
“Pete was extremely positive, engaging, helpful and knowledgeable.”
I felt encouraged and comfortable throughout the course. Thank you Pete.Terry McGuirk
“Although a large amount was covered, as the candidates were switched on it became a hard working dynamic course.”
Candidates were all experienced. Pete’s interaction, knowledge base and ability to engage was outstanding.Rob Perry