About John Khateeb
John is a corporate governance professional, strategic planning and project management expert and trainer with over 15 years of experience in industrial engineering, management consulting, software development, education, health and community service.
John specialises in assessing project management maturity, team management and stakeholder engagement, developing and implementing program and project management frameworks, and assessing the alignment of projects and programs to the organisational objectives and strategies. John has a wealth of experience collaborating with local and international training providers and businesses to design and deliver their training programs.
- Master of Science in Strategic Planning-Heriot-Watt University
- Master of Applied Project Management-The University of Adelaide
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering – Damascus University
- CIV in Training and Assessment
- PMI-Project Management Professional PMP®
- PMI-Agile Practitioner ACP®
- PMI-Risk Management Professional RMP®
- PMI-Scheduling Professional SP®