Search our range of courses...
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in comments
Search in excerpt
Filter by Custom Post Type
Where is ASC Located?

We are located on Leigh Street, 300m from the Adelaide Railway Station.

Are students supported?

Participants are supported in their learning by qualified and experienced facilitators and helpful and responsive office administration staff. We strive to ensure every participant’s learning experience is memorable, rewarding and relevant.

Do you have online learning options?

We have a growing suite of online learning courses and a team dedicated to creating high quality learner centred products. Our courses are designed to be accessed by individuals 24/7. We also build and customise programs for corporate clients to meet their business needs.

Is there flexibility in the courses?

We provide training via face-face workshops, online courses and blends of these. We also provide distance learning options.

Do you offer Government Funding & incentives?

Our staff keep abreast of funding opportunities, both at state and federal level. Contact us to find out about the most current opportunities to access funding for individuals and organisations.


When you are elected as a Health & Safety Rep and book into a HSR course, you will need to be allocated a ID number by SafeWork SA. Your employer will need to visit this link: or ring SafeWork SA Help Centre on 1300 365 255. Only the employer will be able to access this number from SafeWork. We need your HSR ID Number prior to you attending training.

Will I get RPL towards the CIV WHS if I’ve completed my HSR training?

When you have completed HSR Level 2, you would need a letter from a manager to verify that you participate in communication meetings, workplace  inspections and/or risk evaluations and risk control planning. You will then be able to apply for RPL in the following units from the Certificate IV in WHS:

BSBWHS402Assist with Compliance with WHS Laws
BSBWHS403Contribute to Implementation and maintaining WHS Consultation and participation processes
BSBWHS504Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control

If you hold the Certificate IV in Training & Assessment, you can also apply for RPL in the unit:  BSBCMM401 Make a Presentation.

If you write complex reports at work, a letter from your manager verifying what reports and how often, you can apply for RPL in the unit:  BSBWRT401 Write complex documents.

Can I make part payments?

Yes.  We require a 20% deposit to secure your enrolment and then we offer part payment plans that are interest free for individuals

Can you invoice my employer?

Yes, we can send an invoice to your employer.  We just need you to enter their details when you register online.