This course is designed for the HSR and DHSRs final year of office.
The course is also approved by Safework SA and builds on the skills and knowledge already gained in the Level One and Level Two workshops.
$460 (inc. GST)
- continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions
- course learning materials
- certification upon successful completion
- there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
Please contact the Workplace Consultation Program (SafeWork SA) on 1300 365 255 to determine if you are eligible for any subsidies.
The training is delivered face-to-face in a classroom based learning environment. The duration of training is over 2 consecutive days, each day from 9am – 4.30pm.
For in-house/group bookings the course can be delivered at a client’s premises.
- Assisting in the management of the company Safety Management System
- Assisting in the implementation of the WHS improvement plans
- Developing and maintaining policies and procedures
- Assisting in the internal audit process of the company (this will include a mock audit undertaken in the class)
Location & Dates
- Adelaide – 27 & 28 March 2019
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
What our clients say
“The best things about this session was learning about Regulations and Acts and how they relate to my working need at Flinders Medical Centre.”Angus Lloyd
“The facilitator is extremely knowledgable”Lesley Dempsey
“Great presenter, anecdotes and real life stories of health and safety situations.”
Some really interesting examples.Past Participant – HSR Level 2
“Lewis is an excellent facilitator.”Pete Raine
“Very informative, interesting case studies or relating to real life scenarios.”
Very clearly demonstrated and explained. I thought Lewis did a great job, would recommend!Nicole Morphett
“The information linked together across the days building knowledge and understanding.”Tania Walsh
“The instructor had great knowledge on the topic.”Past HSR Level 1 Participant
The best thing about this session was the course was very well run and organised.Pieter Buitenga
“Friendly ASC Staff & Lewis definitely the right man for the job.”
The best things about this session was the trainer – kept us engaged with a stories, facts, knowledge and manner.Justin Griffiths
“I learnt a lot. Thank you Lewis.”
Lewis was very patient addressing all our questions and very knowledgable (& funny). Very useful content with practice applying this knowledge.Tess Smith