This course is designed for the HSR and DHSRs final year of office.
The course is also approved by Safework SA and builds on the skills and knowledge already gained in the Level One and Level Two workshops.
$460 (inc. GST)
- continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions
- course learning materials
- certification upon successful completion
- there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
Please contact the Workplace Consultation Program (SafeWork SA) on 1300 365 255 to determine if you are eligible for any subsidies.
The training is delivered face-to-face in a classroom based learning environment. The duration of training is over 2 consecutive days, each day from 9am – 4.30pm.
For in-house/group bookings the course can be delivered at a client’s premises.
- Assisting in the management of the company Safety Management System
- Assisting in the implementation of the WHS improvement plans
- Developing and maintaining policies and procedures
- Assisting in the internal audit process of the company (this will include a mock audit undertaken in the class)
Location & Dates
- Adelaide – 27 & 28 March 2019
- Adelaide – 3 & 4 June 2019
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
What our clients say
“Lewis’s knowledge was vast, he was interesting and overall great course.”Lee-anne Chetwyn
“My concerns in being a HSR and its legal implications were all addressed.”
Great facilitator. Put the role in perspective and totally put any fears to rest.G. Hart
“Lots of information. Empowering. Relaxed atmosphere. Friendly facilitator.”Smita
“Lewis is a very nice person, very polite and respectful.”Manoj Sharma
“The best things about this session was learning how to read the Act and Regulations.”
The workbook was also a great resource. Thanks.Past Participant – HSR Level 1
“The best things about this session were the interactive way of gong through the legislation and regulations, relaxed environment and instructor.”
Really enjoyable way of presenting WHS and HSR. Everyone was professional and respectful of each other.Past Participant – HSR Level 1
“The course was great & Lewis really made it fun & interactive.”
His humour & range of presentation methods made it go so quickly!
Thanks again & I’ll definitely select your workplace for my future trainings.
“The best things about this session was learning about Regulations and Acts and how they relate to my working need at Flinders Medical Centre.”Angus Lloyd
“The facilitator is extremely knowledgable”Lesley Dempsey
“Great presenter, anecdotes and real life stories of health and safety situations.”
Some really interesting examples.Past Participant – HSR Level 2