This course is designed for the HSR and DHSRs final year of office.
The course is also approved by Safework SA and builds on the skills and knowledge already gained in the Level One and Level Two workshops.
$460 (inc. GST)
- if attending face to face training, continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions
- course learning materials
- certification upon successful completion
- if attending training in Leigh Street, there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
Please contact the Workplace Consultation Program (SafeWork SA) on 1300 365 255 to determine if you are eligible for any subsidies.
If training is delivered face-to-face in a classroom based learning environment. The duration of training is over 2 consecutive days, each day from 9am – 4.30pm.
For Live Virtual Classrooms – 3 x up to 90 minute sessions per day on each of the 2 days.
For in-house/group bookings the course can be delivered at a client’s premises.
- Assisting in the management of the company Safety Management System
- Assisting in the implementation of the WHS improvement plans
- Developing and maintaining policies and procedures
- Assisting in the internal audit process of the company (this will include a mock audit undertaken in the class)
Location & Dates
- Adelaide – 16 & 17 June 2020
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
What our clients say
“Thank you Lewis your knowledge is valuable and your ability to relate to all attendees is great.”
Everyone felt comfortable to ask questions.Sue Jacka
“Great knowledge from facilitator expressed and taught during these sessions.”Robert Reed
“Informative, relevant, interesting stories of hazards/incidents.”Sharon Noonan
“Lewis’s knowledge and experience, the content being relevant to my work area.”
Very enjoyable training session both with other trainees and facilitator.Colleen Dunn
“The best thing about this training was the real life scenarios”
– good subject knowledge by facilitator.Beatrice Fewster
“Lewis is good value and knows his stuff.”
Thank you.Past Participant – HSR Level 3
“Lewis is an excellent communicator and a wealth of knowledge.”Past Participant – HSR Level 3
“The content was presented in a very comfortable and relaxed manner.”
This makes for inclusive and responsive training. Thank you.Daren Hincks
“Good knowledge of the Topic. Excellent location and facilities.”
Appropriate breaks and good mix of participants.Felicity Alexander