This course is designed for the HSR and DHSRs final year of office.
The course is also approved by Safework SA and builds on the skills and knowledge already gained in the Level One and Level Two workshops.
$460 (inc. GST)
- continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions
- course learning materials
- certification upon successful completion
- there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
Please contact the Workplace Consultation Program (SafeWork SA) on 1300 365 255 to determine if you are eligible for any subsidies.
The training is delivered face-to-face in a classroom based learning environment. The duration of training is over 2 consecutive days, each day from 9am – 4.30pm.
For in-house/group bookings the course can be delivered at a client’s premises.
- Assisting in the management of the company Safety Management System
- Assisting in the implementation of the WHS improvement plans
- Developing and maintaining policies and procedures
- Assisting in the internal audit process of the company (this will include a mock audit undertaken in the class)
Location & Dates
- Adelaide – 27 & 28 March 2019
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
What our clients say
The best thing about this session was the course was very well run and organised.Pieter Buitenga
“Friendly ASC Staff & Lewis definitely the right man for the job.”
The best things about this session was the trainer – kept us engaged with a stories, facts, knowledge and manner.Justin Griffiths
“I learnt a lot. Thank you Lewis.”
Lewis was very patient addressing all our questions and very knowledgable (& funny). Very useful content with practice applying this knowledge.Tess Smith
“The best thing about this session was knowledge gained from experienced trainer.”Ian Chamberlain – Accolade Wines
“Ruth was very engaging and accommodating and knew her stuff.”Jane Wood – Accolade Wines
“Good knowledge of the Topic. Excellent location and facilities.”
Appropriate breaks and good mix of participants.Felicity Alexander
“Bullying session was very relevant together with workplace health and return to work.”
Very flexible with the learning and discussion.Lynne Hooper
“The course was presented with a good mix of activities, group discussions, videos and presentations.”
The best thing about this session was the information provided on chemical safety, plant and equipment safety as audits are completed annually on these. The section on bullying was very relevant as my work place is restructuring.Julie Hill
“Lewis is an engaging and knowledgeable presenter with great real life examples.”Elysa Bailey
“The best things about this session were the clear timetable and the facilitator kept on track.”
Clear and easy to follow content. Facilitator easy to listen too and knowledgeable. Lovely, comfortable environment.Melanie Kaehne