About Kirsty Neaylon
Kirsty has worked in the vocational education and training sector for over 16 years. Her experience includes management of learning and development professionals, liaising with stakeholders to identify training needs for domestic and international students, facilitation of training, reporting and compliance. She is committed to providing student support to assist people to achieve their goals.
Kirsty is very pleased to join the ASC team as the Learning, Development and Compliance Consultant, and to return to where it all commenced with the completion of her TAA course with Anthony Stone Consultants in 2006.
Kirsty is passionate about assisting people to achieve relevant workplace knowledge and skills, through quality training programs, to make a difference in their lives and well-being.
- Diploma of Vocational Education and Training
- Diploma of Training Design and Development
- Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Diploma of Quality Auditing
- Bachelor of Agricultural Science (Honours)