“I like it when I see them get it….. When the light of understanding shines bright through the participants eyes there is no greater feeling of achievement for the trainer.”
About Pete Oborn
Pete’s passion for delivering quality training has stretched across a variety of industries, from maritime to fitness, not-for-profit to corporate.
He remains committed to developing better training practices, bringing innovative approaches to training delivery and tailoring learning to suit participants’ needs.
Pete was one of 3 finalists in the 2013 VET trainer of the Year Awards (SA).
- Bachelor of Science (Organisational Psychology)
- Diploma of Vocational Education and Training
- Diploma of Training Design and Development
- Diploma of Management
- CIV in Training and Assessment
- CIV in Fitness
- CIV in Government (Investigation)
- Certificate II in Public Safety (Aquatic Rescue)
- Team Management System (TMS) Accreditation