Effective project management underpins the achievement of every business outcome.
This course targets staff responsible for small to medium projects in the workplace including project sponsors, project managers, and contributing members of project teams.
Participants will apply the tools and techniques to a project of their own.
Does this sound like the course for you?
After completion of our simple registration form you will be sent a confirmation email within 24 hours by one of our friendly team members.
$495 inc GST
- highly skilled facilitators with extensive experience
- all learning materials
- continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions
- there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
The Essentials of Project Management is conducted over one full day 9:00am – 4:30pm.
Essentials of Project Management is a non-accredited general introduction to the principles and basic tools of Project Management covering:
- The benefits of project management
- Definitions of projects and project management
- Project lifecycle
- Project Governance
- Basic steps in defining a project’s scope
- Basic steps in planning a project
- Overview of executing and closing a project
Location & Dates
- This course is not currently scheduled. Please click below to register your interest.
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
Participants take away a clear framework for delivering successful projects, from defining the scope through to project closure.
What our clients say
Pete’s knowledge and understanding of the content and all things in the VET sector is outstanding and he answered every question thrown at him. As a teacher my initial thoughts were that I knew how to train and assess. However I learned a huge amount that will really assist/help me with my VET course training and assessing.Tom Keough
A good time for discussion and sharing of actual situations/examples. It was well broken down into manageable learning sessions.Annalie Morgan
I have learnt so much more than anticipated and it has helped tie in a lot of my responsibilities at work. It helped to put case studies together with back up which resulted in solutions to be implemented.Taeleen Janiak
Learning about the work health and safety legislation and how it relates directly to the my nursing occupation/workplace.Angus Lloyd