Effective project management underpins the achievement of every business outcome.
This course targets staff responsible for small to medium projects in the workplace including project sponsors, project managers, and contributing members of project teams.
Participants will apply the tools and techniques to a project of their own.
Does this sound like the course for you?
After completion of our simple registration form you will be sent a confirmation email within 24 hours by one of our friendly team members.
$495 inc GST
- highly skilled facilitators with extensive experience
- all learning materials
- continuous coffee, tea and morning tea are provided at sessions
- there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
The Essentials of Project Management is conducted over one full day 9:00am – 4:30pm.
Essentials of Project Management is a non-accredited general introduction to the principles and basic tools of Project Management covering:
- The benefits of project management
- Definitions of projects and project management
- Project lifecycle
- Project Governance
- Basic steps in defining a project’s scope
- Basic steps in planning a project
- Overview of executing and closing a project
Location & Dates
- 20 September 2018
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
Participants take away a clear framework for delivering successful projects, from defining the scope through to project closure.
What our clients say
“The best thing about this session was all of it!”
It really provided a pathway from beginning to end and consolidated my existing knowledge. Rob was great, engaging, knowledgeable and friendly. Thank you!Sharee Borlace – Time for Kids
“The best thing about this session was that it was informative and interesting.”
I can use tools and skills learnt today straight away.Shane Fulcher – Town of Gawler
“Rob was a fabulously engaging facilitator!”
The step-by-step breakdown of the structure is a wonderful tangible way to tackle project management. Super useful for future projects!!Bec Kennedy – Uniting Communities