This program is designed for registered teachers who have not undertaken any training from the Training and Education Training Package (TAE10 or TAE16).
This qualification is required for teachers involved with the design, delivery and assessment of VET competencies. Generally this would apply to teachers working with senior secondary students, however all applications from registered teachers will be considered providing evidence can be supplied of experience in the VET/adult learning environment.
- refreshments and morning tea are provided at sessions
- course learning materials
- certification upon successful completion
- there are many quality food vendors within 1-2 min walk for you to purchase your lunch, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch if you wish
Requirements before enrolling
• Provide evidence of current competency in the vocational field where you intend to teach (or currently teach)
• Be currently registered as a teacher (in Australia)
Recognition of Prior Learning for Teachers
In total, there are 10 Units of Competency (9 core and 1 elective) in the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training & Assessment.
As a registered teacher you ‘automatically’ have:
• full recognition for 1 core unit;
• partial recognition for 7 core units;
• full recognition for 1 elective unit.
Location & Dates
- 7, 8, 9, 15 & 16 May 2018
- 16-20 July 2018
- 10, 11, 12, 17 & 18 December 2018
ASC Training & Development
Level 2, 5 Leigh Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
What our clients say
A good time for discussion and sharing of actual situations/examples. It was well broken down into manageable learning sessions.Annalie Morgan
I have learnt so much more than anticipated and it has helped tie in a lot of my responsibilities at work. It helped to put case studies together with back up which resulted in solutions to be implemented.Taeleen Janiak
Learning about the work health and safety legislation and how it relates directly to the my nursing occupation/workplace.Angus Lloyd
The sessions were informal & there was a laugh which calmed my nerves assisting me to learn. Ruth was awesome! I really enjoyed the course and feel more educated / supported enough to fill my role as HSR.Chantal McGrath