ASC Training & Development is excited to invite you to our first PMP® Exam Preparation Program. As an Authorised Training Provider for the Project Management Institute (PMI®), we are thrilled to help you on this journey to become the next PMP® Certified Professional. This session is designed to provide you with comprehensive details about the course and answer any questions you may have. We are excited to help you take the next step in your project management career.
Date and Time:
Join us on 28th July 2023 at 1:00 PM for an hour-long information session. This session will equip you with the knowledge necessary to make an informed decision about enrolling in our PMP® Exam Preparation Course.
Our PMP® Exam Preparation Course is tailored to assist professionals like you in achieving the highly regarded Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification. Whether you are a seasoned project manager or looking to transition into a project management role, this course will provide you with the skills and knowledge needed to excel.
Information Session Highlights:
During the information session, you can expect to learn about:
- Course Structure: Gain an understanding of the course curriculum, including key topics covered and the learning objectives.
- Instructor: Meet our experienced instructor who possess extensive industry expertise. Learn how their guidance will support your journey towards PMP®
- Study Materials: Discover the resources and study materials provided as part of the course, including textbooks, practice exams, and online learning platforms.
- Learning Methodology: Learn about the teaching methods employed, such as interactive lectures, case studies, group discussions, and hands-on exercises, to enhance your learning experience.
- Exam Requirements: Understand the prerequisites for PMP® certification, exam format, and tips to maximise your chances of success.
- Course Schedule and Logistics: Get detailed information about the course schedule, class timings, location, and any additional logistics.
Why Choose Our PMP® Exam Preparation Course:
- Industry-Experienced Instructors: Benefit from the expertise of instructors with extensive project management experience across various sectors.
- Comprehensive Curriculum: Our curriculum aligns with the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) standards and covers all knowledge areas required for the PMP exam.
- Interactive Learning: Engage in interactive discussions, real-world case studies, and practical exercises to reinforce your understanding of project management concepts.
- Study Support: Access a wide range of study materials, practice exams, and additional resources to support your exam preparation.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with like-minded professionals, share experiences, and expand your professional network during the course.
- Exam Application Guidance: Receive guidance on the PMP exam application process, ensuring you meet all requirements and submit a successful application.
John Khateeb brings over 15 years of experience in Project Management Consultancy and Training with a strong focus on PMI methodologies in both traditional and Agile project management. Currently, he serves as the manager of ASC-Project Management Centre of Excellence and as a casual academic staff member at the University of Adelaide. John is a long-standing member of the Project Management Institute. His contributions to PMI’s standards include reviewing exposure drafts for the PMBOK® Guide, the Standard for Portfolio Management, the Standard for Program Management, and the Evaluation of PMI-Scheduling Professional Certification (PMI-SP®). Over the last 10 years, John has helped hundreds of professionals obtain their PMP® Certification. He has also collaborated with global and local authorized training providers, including Pyramid Engineering, Grey Campus, New Horizons, and others.
- Master of Applied Project Management (Project Systems) – University of Adelaide
- Master of Science in Strategic Planning – Heriot-Watt University.
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering Damascus University.
- CIV in Training and Assessment.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)-Project Management Institute-Jan 2011 Credential ID 1384850
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)-Project Management Institute Jan 2011-Credential ID 1540384
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)-Project Management Institute- Jan 2012-Credential ID 1461292
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)-Project Management Institute -Jan 2014-Credential ID 1766136
- Authorized Training Partner Instructor – PMP
The PMI® Authorised Training Partner seal is a mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. ASC Training & Development is a member of the PMI Authorized Training Partner Program. Project Management Professional (PMP) is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Cost & Inclusions
Location & Dates
Course Details and Schedule
- 28 July 2023 (1pm-2pm) – (1 hour Live Virtual Classroom via Zoom)
What our clients say
I am currently undergoing my Diploma in Project Management training with ASC Training. A Big thank you to ASC training and their wonderful trainers John Khateeb and Tati Gurry. They have in depth knowledge of topics they are teaching and when trying to explain a concept they will give us real time examples and use language that can be easily understood. They are always open to questions from our group and providing amazing support day in – day out if anybody has any doubts. Overall I would rank them best Project Management training provider in Australia. Once again a big thank you to team. Keep doing great work.Eddie
I am just honoured & thrilled to have engaged ASC Training & Development when it come to updating My TAE qualifications.
I endured a marvellous / educational experience from all the teachers / lectures & other students in all class sessions.
There is no doubt that I have gained much required knowledge via the way ASC structured all sessions and Tasks required to be completed.
There is so much of what ASC Training & development has brought to me I am excited to continue to develop, share, practice withing my working environment wherever I venture.
“Facilitator was engaging.”
Information was relevant. Did not feel pressure into speaking, etc.Nerissa
“The stories told to demonstrate the learning’s.”
Pete was very engaging and knew what he was talking about. Great training. Thank you. Can’t wait to take it back to work.Past Participant
“Facilitator had great experiences to share and reinforce learning.”
Open discussion. Good handouts for future reference.Natalie McCance
“The style of the facilitator – respectful, knowledgeable, good life stories, funny.”Davinia
“The best things about this session were absolutely everything.”
“Facilitator, resources used to support content, tools given, relaxed and engaging sessions.”Emily Butler
“Well balanced between listening, focusing on own task/learning and group activities to test/demonstrate leadership learning’s.”
Thanks Pete. Great two days and I like the personal stories, etc.Fran
“Dynamic facilitator presenter.”
Presenter had very wide general knowledge and was a volunteer as well.John Naumann