This one day master-class, with Dr. Moira Jenkins, provides trainers and HR professionals with both a framework and access to resources that will enable them to run evidence based workshops on preventing bullying and harassment from a risk management framework.
Participants are introduced to the risk management approach to preventing bullying, and a number of training activities that are relevant to the learning needs of specific groups such as managers, employees, and HR consultants.
Does this sound like the course for you?
This course is only offered to groups requiring a quote and not currently available for public enrolments.
Cost & Inclusions
Please contact us for a quote to deliver to your group.
What is covered
- Undertaking a needs analysis: Identifying the needs of different participants and groups;
- Death by power- point vs. interactive adult learning – delivering training that is remembered (for all the right reasons);
- What can you realistically deliver in a 2 hour workshop, 4 hour workshop or full day workshop;
- Introducing a Risk Management Approach to bullying prevention and management
- Rights and Responsibilities – ‘Whose rights, Whose responsibilities’?
- Electronic-Resources – What’s out there?
- Interactive exercises to illustrate important issues;
- Useful legal cases and case studies;
- The grievance process: Navigating the options: pros and cons – what employees and managers need to be aware of in complaint resolution options;
- Dealing with difficult questions and workshop dilemmas
- Key takeaway messages. How can these be reinforced and remembered?
Location & Dates
Course Details and Schedule
- No courses are currently scheduled. Please see below to register your interest.
At the end of the workshop it is expected that all participants will have the knowledge of, and access to resources such as legal cases, relevant video clips and other material so that they can design and implement a variety of training programs relating to preventing and managing bullying and harassment in the workplace.
What our clients say
I am just honoured & thrilled to have engaged ASC Training & Development when it come to updating My TAE qualifications.
I endured a marvellous / educational experience from all the teachers / lectures & other students in all class sessions.
There is no doubt that I have gained much required knowledge via the way ASC structured all sessions and Tasks required to be completed.
There is so much of what ASC Training & development has brought to me I am excited to continue to develop, share, practice withing my working environment wherever I venture.
“Facilitator was engaging.”
Information was relevant. Did not feel pressure into speaking, etc.Nerissa
“The stories told to demonstrate the learning’s.”
Pete was very engaging and knew what he was talking about. Great training. Thank you. Can’t wait to take it back to work.Past Participant
“Facilitator had great experiences to share and reinforce learning.”
Open discussion. Good handouts for future reference.Natalie McCance
“The style of the facilitator – respectful, knowledgeable, good life stories, funny.”Davinia
“The best things about this session were absolutely everything.”
“Facilitator, resources used to support content, tools given, relaxed and engaging sessions.”Emily Butler
“Well balanced between listening, focusing on own task/learning and group activities to test/demonstrate leadership learning’s.”
Thanks Pete. Great two days and I like the personal stories, etc.Fran
“Dynamic facilitator presenter.”
Presenter had very wide general knowledge and was a volunteer as well.John Naumann
“Pete was extremely positive, engaging, helpful and knowledgeable.”
I felt encouraged and comfortable throughout the course. Thank you Pete.Terry McGuirk